Concluding remarks at the “Preliminary Conference for the first 6 months of 2023 on digital transformation and the Government’s Project 06” taking place on the afternoon of July 12, the Prime Minister clearly stated the guiding views and some key tasks in the last 6 months of 2023
Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh has pointed out reports and opinions showing some positive results in the country’s digital transformation, particularly in raising awareness, perfecting institutions, and building infrastructure. infrastructure, especially in terms of data, financial investment, facilities and people, creating public services and utilities for people and businesses, serving the development of the country, contributing to promoting economic growth. growth and implementation of industrialization and modernization of the country.
On behalf of the Government leaders, the Prime Minister praised the efforts, efforts and achievements of the ministries, branches and localities; the drastic direction of the members of the National Committee on Digital Transformation; the core role of the people’s police force in the implementation of Project 06; consensus, support and active participation of people and businesses.
Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh speaks at the meeting (Source: Bocongan.gov.vn)
2023 is the year “Creating and exploiting data to create new value” with the main task of digitizing, building, connecting and sharing data among ministries, branches and localities; is the protection of personal data; exploit and use data to better serve people and businesses. Therefore, the Prime Minister emphasized that digital transformation is an indispensable requirement, requiring objectively, we must further promote, overcome barriers, bottlenecks, conservative thinking and make further breakthroughs for the sake of bringing benefits. practical benefits for the people and the country, contributing to national development, industrialization and modernization, making growth better, creating favorable conditions for people and businesses to perform public services.
Besides the achieved results, the Prime Minister stated that these positive results are only the first step and we are still not satisfied, there are still many shortcomings, limitations, difficulties and obstacles. Many leaders of departments, ministries, branches and localities have not considered digital transformation as a key task, and have not really paid attention to, directed and prioritized resources for digital transformation. Many indicators do not have information to evaluate; Among the indicators with evaluation information, there are also some indicators that are difficult to complete.
In order to promote the achieved results, and at the same time overcome the shortcomings and limitations, thereby successfully implementing the national digital transformation in general and Project 06 in particular, the Prime Minister emphasized and mastered a number of guiding points.
- Ministers, branch heads, secretaries, and chairpersons of People’s Committees at all levels must direct more drastically, make more efforts, and create unity of awareness and action to promote the synergy of the whole system. political system in the implementation organization.
- The Ministry of Information and Communications shall assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with other ministries and local authorities in, early building a system of monitoring, monitoring and evaluation of the national digital transformation work at the national, ministerial and branch levels and local.
- The Ministry of Public Security shall assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with the Government Office in, soon developing a monitoring, monitoring, evaluation and speeding system for the implementation of the national population database, removing bottlenecks, and expeditiously completing workgroups that have not been implemented in the first 6 months of 2023
- The Ministry of Information and Communications shall assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with the Ministry of Justice, the Ministry of Public Security and relevant agencies in, expeditiously summarizing, reviewing, and proposing amendments and supplements to adjustment documents in accordance with the Law on Traffic and Communications. The electronic translation (amended) has just been approved by the National Assembly and will be completed in August 2023.
- The Ministry of Information and Communications shall urgently review, amend and supplement relevant documents in the direction of promoting the use and development of the VneID electronic identity platform (using the VNeID electronic identity to create accounts) new regulations on mobile subscriber information; granting digital signatures associated with electronic identifiers; amending Decree No. 130/2018/ND-CP dated September 27, 2018 of the Government detailing the implementation of the Law Electronic transactions on digital signatures and digital signature authentication services according to shortened order and procedures, etc.).
- Along with that, continue to assume the prime responsibility and coordinate with the Ministry of Public Security and relevant agencies to urgently complete the planning of information and communication infrastructure for the period 2021-2030, with a vision to 2050; submit the Decree stipulating the list of national databases, the construction, updating, maintenance, exploitation and use of the national database, to be completed in July 2023; updated and promulgated the Vietnam E-Government Architecture Framework (version 3.0), completed in September 2023.
- The Prime Minister assigned the Ministry of Public Security to soon study, develop and submit to the National Assembly for promulgation the Law on Protection of Personal Data; The Ministry of Justice shall assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with the Ministry of Public Security, the Supreme People’s Court and the Supreme People’s Procuracy in organizing the issuance of judicial record cards on the VneID application.
- The Government Office urges ministries and branches to complete the implementation of 19 Resolutions on simplifying administrative procedures and citizen papers related to population management and reviewing and amending documents and administrative procedures required by the Government. request residence papers, serve as the basis for the locality to announce, publicize and organize the implementation. The amendment needs to simplify the papers and information people have to submit, but must ensure the authority of state agencies in exploiting citizen data in accordance with regulations on protection of personal data.
- The Prime Minister requested ministries, branches and localities to focus on reviewing, reducing and simplifying regulations and administrative procedures related to investment, production and business activities and people’s lives to ensure a reduction, simplifying at least 20% of regulations and cutting at least 20% of compliance costs in line with Government directives. Strictly implement impact assessment, commenting, appraisal and verification of regulations on administrative procedures in proposals, projects and draft legal documents; resolutely issue new administrative procedures only in cases of absolute necessity.
- Organize the implementation of 02 public services: Birth registration – permanent residence registration – issuance of health insurance cards for children under 6 years old and Death registration – deletion of permanent residence registration – funeral allowances nationwide with the spirit of doing, perfecting and upgrading.
- The Ministry of Public Security cooperates with relevant ministries, branches and localities to promote the level 2 or higher identity account level and promote the development of applications on the VNeID platform. Strive to have at least 20 million people using VNeID platform by the end of 2023 with at least 10 applications, growing by 3-5%/month.
- Promote information enrichment, integrate essential utilities into VneID application by allowing people to update personal data on the system and authenticate (education level, kinship; license drivers, bank accounts, electricity and water, telecommunications, civil servants, public employees, Party members…).
- Early research and pilot in a number of 3rd class cities to deploy VneID application synchronously from enriching data and deploying social and utility management applications for the people (denunciation of crimes, prevention and control of crimes). fire, explosion, traffic safety, environmental protection, declaration of temporary residence, temporary absence…; utilities for people such as judicial record, electronic health book, birth certificate, marriage, divorce, translation banking services; utility services for disadvantaged groups such as the elderly, children, people with meritorious services, etc.).
- The Ministry of Finance shall assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with the Ministry of Public Security in, focusing on implementing solutions for tax data synchronization, use of citizen identification, electronic identification as tax code and identifiers in electronic transactions to improve tax collection efficiency. Striving for 100% of business establishments to connect e-invoices created from cash registers to the tax authority’s data system, focusing on key areas such as: Food and beverage business, restaurants, and hotels, entertainment services, supermarkets, commercial centers …
- The Ministry of Public Security shall urgently study and submit to the competent authorities for approval the National Data Center to organize the deployment and put into practice by the end of 2024. To study and build the National Database Coordination Center soon. population (for specializing in data processing, data reconciliation, data cleaning, enrichment; data validation; data lookup; data integration and sharing; implementation of utility services for users) people, businesses; switchboards to answer information, respond to complaints and recommendations, etc.)
From the close guidance associated with the key tasks and implementation orientation in the last 6 months of 2023, identified in the Prime Minister’s concluding speech at the Conference, along with the participation of the whole system. political system, the response of the people, the business community, we can fully hope that the national digital transformation and Project 06 will be successfully implemented at the national level, promoting development Development of digital government, digital economy, digital society, digital citizenship.
Source: National Committee on Digital Transformation
Mexico Cancun Temperature,
Porn vido vn,
black horny old man eat pussy,
brazzers brasil xxx brasileira,
Lavazza Instant Coffee,
Xem Phim Sex,
free porn xx,
mc mirella pelada,
Porn vido Br,
Argentine Vs Maroc,