SiciX always understands that customers are very concerned about how the personal information that you have trusted to provide us is kept secure and used. SiciX commits that this information will be kept confidential by us with our utmost efforts. SiciX guarantees to use customer information in a reasonable and thoughtful manner to constantly improve service quality and give customers an enjoyable shopping experience on our website .
1. Purpose and scope of information collection
- To register to use SiciX’s software services, customers must register for an account and provide some information such as: Business name, address, tax code, contact person, phone number, email and some other information. This registration procedure helps SiciX determine the correct information of customers in order to provide the right to use software products and services. In addition, this information will help SiciX be able to contact to serve customers during the process of using SiciX’s products and services.
- In addition to the mandatory information marked with *, you may not need to provide other optional information. However, this information will be very useful for SiciX when performing after-sales care and support services, so you should fill in all the required information during the account creation process. account, register to buy products and services of SiciX.
2. Scope of information use
SiciX is committed to only using your information to:
- Manage and grant the right to use software products and services that SiciX provides to customers.
- Contact, send notifications to customers when products and services have updates or changes.
- Send notices inviting customers to register to upgrade products or renew services when customers are about to expire .
- Carry out after -sales care and support activities .
- Resolve complaints and disputes.
SiciX commits not to share customer information with any 3rd party except at the request of a competent state agency .
3. Information storage time
- Customer information is an important input for SiciX to provide and manage the right to use software products and services, so customer information will be stored during the operation of SiciX .
4. Address of information collection unit
- Head office : No. O17, 1st floor, building B, C, Land plot CO17-HH1 Staff housing project of the Supreme People’s Procuratorate Ecolife Tay Ho, Tay Ho Tay New Urban Area, Xuan La Ward, District Tay Ho, Hanoi
- SiciX Hai Phong Branch : 1st Floor – HD80 Vinhomes Marina Urban Area, Vinh Niem Ward, Le Chan District, Hai Phong City
- Representative office : 4th floor – Building 81 Cao Thang, Ward 3, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
5. Commitment to protecting customer’s personal information
- SiciX is committed to always using the best measures to secure customer information to ensure that this information is not stolen or unintentionally disclosed .
- SiciX commits not to share, sell or rent customer information with any third parties .