Terms and forms of payment
When agreeing to use SICIX’s software products and services, customers will have to make payment to SICIX before receiving the products. We have 3 payment methods as follows:
1. Online payment
Customers can choose to pay online through the following methods:
- Payment by domestic card: applicable in case customers want to pay via Internet banking or online payment service at banks.
- Ngan Luong e-wallet: applied in case customers want to pay via e-wallets and online payment gateways on the Internet.
- Payment by international card: applicable in case customers choose to pay via international cards such as Visa, Master Card, etc.
- Content billing:
2. Bank account transfer
Citad code (Tabmis code KBNN): 01310001
Customers who buy products and services at VP SICIX transfer money to the following account:
- Account Name: SICIX TECHNOLOGY JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- Account number: 19038298916019 at Vietnam Technological and Commercial Joint Stock Bank – Hoang Quoc Viet Branch
- Payment content: ABC Company pays money according to technical contract/PO No.…. day month Year
3. Cash payment
- In case the total payment value is less than VND 20,000,000, customers can choose to pay in cash directly to SICIX’s sales staff.
- Note, customers only pay SICIX employees when they have enough documents: Company’s introduction letter for cash receipt or Payment receipt (stamped and clearly states the amount), employee card, certificate ID card of the person stated in the referral.
- Note: After paying by bank transfer or online payment, you should contact SICIX’s sales department at the contact information below to inform you that you have made the payment. pay. SICIX will check the money on your account and deliver the product to you.